MailChimp mailing list or newsletter subscription
|Designed for Magelia WebStore:||v.[3.1,3.2)|
|Available languages:||English, French|
Directly save subscriptions to your MailChimp mailing list with this extension.
- implements the Mailchimp API to add, edit or delete entries in a MailChimp mailing list
- fast and easy configuration
- enable selection of the mailing list / multiple mailing lists
- an extension that communicates with the MailChimp API to add, edit or delete entries in a mailing list managed in MailChimp.
- the newsletter subscription extension
- a MailChimp account
- at least one mailing list must have been configured in MailChimp
- Newsletter subscription 3.1.354.1
1. Install the MailChimp Extension
To install the extension, proceed as explained in How to Install an extension on Magelia WebStore Console Admin
2. Configure the extension
Go to the admin console and reach SELLERS-STORES > Seller settings > Configuration
In the NewsletterWorkerComponentBase section:
- Select MailChimpNewsletterWorkerComponent
- Enter the MailChimp API key (Account Setting > Extras > API keys)
- Enter the ID of the MailChimp mailing list where subscribers must be added (Lists > Your_List_Name > Settings > List name & defaults)
Version 3.0 released Jan 2014
- Adds a MailChimpNewsletterWorkerComponent that communicates with MailChimp API to manage subscriptions in a mailing list.