Manage stocks for products located in multiple locations (physical stores or warehouses)
|Designed for Magelia WebStore:||v.[3.1,3.2)|
|Available languages:||English, French|
Add multi-warehouses / web-to-store capabilities to Magelia WebStore: manage stocks in 2 warehouses or physical stores
Main benefits :
- Manage stocks for products located in multiple locations (physical stores or warehouses)
- Give access to your physical stores inventory and drive traffic to your stores (Web-to-Store)
- Define tax zones associated with particular warehouses for accurate tax calculations (EU origin or destination tax rules)
- easy installation, configuration and implementation
What’s included ?
- a new screen that lists the warehouses and enables you to create a new warehouse
- the ability to manage multiple inventories from the product page
- automatic order split in multiple sub-orders if all products for an order cannot be shipped from one single warehouse
- shipping rates calculated per sub-order
Do you need more warehouses ? Please contact Magelia
This extension simply enables you to manage inventory from multiple locations (2 warehouses or physical stores)
When you install the multiple warehouses extension:
A new screen, listing the warehouses will appear in the Magelia WebStore Community Administration console and you will be able to create new warehouses (if the max. number of warehouses has not been reached):
From a Product page, easily manage inventory for the product in multiple locations
When an order cannot be shipped from one single warehouse, the basket/order will be split in multiple sub-orders.
Complex multi-warehouses order calculation: Magelia WebStore does the math for you
Magelia WebStore basket and order calculation algorithms will automatically calculate the order amount, taxes and shipping for each order subset and add these amounts to determine the order amount
How to install an extension on Magelia Webstore
1. Go to your account and access the order
In your account, on the right side of the screen, you can access the orders
2. View the order detail and download your license file
The license you purchased will be available after your order has been opproved.
To download your license simply click on the download the license file :
3. Upload the license file in the Magelia WebStore administration console
In the administration console, - go to the SELLERS - STORES > Extensions if you purchased a seller extension - go to the PLATFORM SETTINGS > Extensions if you purchased a Platform extension Click on the ADD EXTENSIONS tab, and upload the magpkg.lic license file as below :
4. Install and Activate your extension
Click on the ADD button then click on Download link in the EXTENSION ADD : CONFIRMATION pop-up to download the extension package.
Please note that the screen displays the latest version available for this extension but you can access and install earlier versions by clicking on the Additional versions (Display) link.
Then click on INSTALL AND ACTIVATE (or INSTALL if you only want to activate it later):
You're all set!
The extension has been successfully installed and activated. The features provided by this extension (back-office screen, web-services, additional features) are now available.
If you have any question on how to install an extension, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Version 3.0 released Jan 2014
- Adds a screen to manage list multiple warehouses
- enables to define stock per warehouse in the
- enables automatic basket/order split in multiple basket/order subsets
- manage shipping, discount and taxes calculations by order subset